- Development of RPA codes
- Responsible for bots maintenance as well after hand over to users.
- To discuss with process owner on the requirements and perform UAT
- Responsible for all implementation of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science / IT or related discipline.
- Possesing 2 years or more year of experiences in RPA bots development
- Experienced in troubleshooting bots problem and bots maintainenace
- Experience in using Robotic Process Automation solutions such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath is necessary.
- Experienced in Visual Basic.
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in conceptual and problem solving.
- Strong analytical thinking.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18638
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239