- Deliver services to our customers professionally according to NUP service standards
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls
- Handle general enquiries
- Assist with patients’ request to arrange or change appointment
- Support service operations
- Handle any other hotline administrative functions
- Minimum Nitec or above
- Proficiency in communicate and provide professional customer service over the phone.
- 1-2 years experience will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843