- To support factories on time delivery to ensure timely handover to customers
- Coordinate and lead logistics initiatives, as well as to manage the relationship with logistics service provider. Initiate improvement projects where needed to address KPI shortcoming and to cultivate a continuous improvement mentality with the providers.
- Oversee the movement (inbound and outbound) of semi-finished goods and finished goods
- Drive Logistics and FG Process Standardization, benchmarking, and proliferation
- Work with worldwide logistics counterparts, cross functional teams, and external providers to optimize review freight routing and service & cost performance
- Optimizing / Re-engineering logistics process to improve delivery performance, transportation network and shipment quality.
- Collaborate with Procurement team and other logistics team on logistics partners selection
- Analyze sophisticated data (Logistics and Finished Good Flow) to drive business process improvement projects
- Regular Business Review with all providers to review performance, manage major events and projects
- Lead Projects for Finished Goods initiatives, developing and maintaining project plans to meet project milestones and targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Minimal 7 years of work experience in international logistics and/or warehouse operation
- Preferably from Semiconductor industry, or related manufacturing industry
- Knowledge in order fulfilment, shipping, and distribution to end customer will be added advantage
- Experience in managing logistics service provider
- Familiar with Singapore Import/Export regulations (include Major Exporter Scheme, Known Consignor Regime, etc.)
- Experience in SAP, PowerBI and SQL preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication/relationship-building skills; influencing skills; and a team player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18643.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898