On behalf of our client in the non-profit healthcare organisation, we are sourcing for an experienced Data Warehouse Specialist.
The successful incumbent is responsible for technical support in the building and maintenance of a data warehouse covering data collection and integration with various data source. In addition, the incumbent is also required to adopt and drive RPA as part of our process improvement effort.
- Work with users to understand and gather requirements for systems development and implementation while working in tandem with vendors during systems implementation.
- Develop and implement data collection systems to build the necessary data-warehouse.
- Create reports in visualization formats such as graphs, charts and dashboards, detailing significant results for end users in the analysis and interpretation of the data and test hypothesis.
- Craft the necessary test plans for UAT, conduct UAT with the users and provide post-implementation support.
- Provide systems maintenance support and enhancement to ensure systems functionalities are relevant to evolving business requirements and practices.
- Study users’ manual processes, review and create automated processes using RPA tool such as UiPath to improve the users’ processes.
- Degree in Computer Studies or related fields like Data Analytics.
- Proficient in SQL with relevant experience working with relational databases, Microsoft SQL databases, Extraction, Transformation & Loading (ETL) tools such as MS SQL Integration Service (SSIS) and MS SQL Analysis Service (SSAS).
- Experience in data analytics tools and RPA an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the health-care sector will be an added advantage.
- Must have good problem solving and communications skills to interact effectively with all levels of users.
Additional Job Information
- This position only considers non-work pass job applicants
- Perm employment
- Salary range : $4,500 -$5,000
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673