- Responsible for accurate and timely account maintenance and handling of enquiries, including escalation where necessary.
- Review account documents submitted i.e. FATCA and CRS documents
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of client’s data and amendments on the accounts, tracking and escalation of document deficiencies
- Assist Front Office on FATCA and CRS related queries and matters
- Provide quality service to internal stakeholders and custodial services for documentations (e.g. imaging and archiving)
- Support other Business Management departments (e.g. signature verification, information retrieval) and other ad-hoc tasks
- Diploma/ Degree holder, with min. 2 years in finance/ banking environment and understanding of wealth management industry
- Experience in general banking accounts management / client documentation review is preferred
- Good time management skills – able to multitask and handle tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to analyse and problem solve independently
- Team player and takes initiative
- Organized and attention to details
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144