- Manage the accounting and reporting of investment companies and its investment related transactions.
- Prepare/ involved in cashflow/ investment reports for stakeholders
- Handle full set of accounts for dormant companies
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on the statutory filing with government agencies
- Liaise with financial institutions, regulatory authorities and other relevant stakeholders and service providers
- Any other tasks which may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Careful attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of work
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently
- Must possess an acute understanding/sensitivity toward confidential matters
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18657
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766