Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Vessel Accountant".
In this role, your overall responsibilities will include amongst others :
- Ensure vessel accounting team is performing effectively
- Ensure timely monthly reporting requirements are met
- Secure funding from customers and monitor fund status
- Review final OPEX finance report and submit to customers
- Co-ordinate and respond to relevant queries, including OPEX audits (both interim and year end)
- Be able to participate in month end and year end closing
- Review weekly financial status updates from vessel accounts team
- Ensure accounting processes are followed and financial reporting requirements are met for both internal and external compliance
- Any ad hoc assigned from management when required
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or related accounting/commerce field.
- Ideally 2 years relevant experience in vessel management accounting in shipping environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Application
- Analytical mindset
- Good stakeholder management
- Deadline oriented and able to facilitate reports submission in a timely manner
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18661. Alternatively, you may click on “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055