- Our Client is a well-established Chemicals Manufacturing industry.
- Handles Full sets of Accounts.
- Review and prepare the consolidated financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts for management reporting.
- Monitor and provide timely reporting of the performance of the overseas business units (OBUs) based on key performance indicators.
- Supervise each OBU Accounting member to prepare for tax computations and deal with all Government bodies for tax and accounting matters.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining accounting processes and reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements.
- Identify potential operational efficiencies and propose improvements to working practices and procedures, including SOPs.
- Plan and co-ordinate the annual forecast & budgeting exercise and financial audit process.
- Supervise and oversees Accounts in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent Professional Qualifications.
- At least 4 years of technical skills and experience in the field of Finance and Accounting.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, include MS Excel.
- Experience in handing financial or enterprise-wide systems such as SAP or Microsoft O365 Business Central.
- Conversant with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Meticulous, self-driven and resourceful in problem solving.
- A team player.
- Working Location: Bugis/Nicoll Highway.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18663.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374