- Our Client is a well-established FMCG industry.
- Manage the Accounting and reporting of investment companies and its investment related transactions.
- Prepare/involved in cash flow/investment reports for stakeholders.
- Handle Full set of Accounts for dormant companies.
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on the statutory filing with Government agencies.
- Liaise with financial institutions, regulatory authorities and other relevant stakeholders and service providers.
- Any other tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance or equivalent Professional Qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Investment Accounting.
- Prior Audit experience from Big 4.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Careful attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of work.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently.
- Must possess an acute understanding/sensitivity toward confidential matters.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18664.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374