- Our Client is a well-established Education industry.
- Identify and develop new Continuing Education and Training (CET) opportunities aligned to organization objectives and strategy.
- Actively search, analyze opportunities and targeting suitable organizations to drive new business development that supports the sales strategy.
- Lead the team to bring CET/SkillsFuture programmes from idea to fruition which includes developing and executing business development strategies to achieve the target revenue.
- Spearhead and lead in all assigned business development projects/initiatives and coming up with strategies to drive and execute the project successfully.
- Managing internal, Governmental, and corporate stakeholder relations includes sourcing for new contacts and curating a shared network of active and potential relationships.
- Developing new business opportunities with employers and industry partners to secure enrolment numbers for our training programmes and collaboration opportunities.
- Promoting Training programmes to various target audiences including IHL students, members of the Public, and industry.
- Monitoring course take-ups, revenue, and expenses of training programmes.
- Providing training support and consultations.
- To oversee and manage the administration of grants and fundings and operational work for the programs to run smoothly.
- Implementing and managing all other assigned project activities and events.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Engineering.
- 4 years of track record in successful Business Development and Sales in Consulting/Education/Professional services sectors.
- At least 2 years of experience in Managerial/Supervisory role.
- Possess ACTA/ACLP Certification is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in working in similar roles in an Education/Training organization would be highly preferred.
- Prior experience with SkillsFuture programmes and setting up a CRM system is highly advantageous.
- Resourceful, people-centric and enjoy working with industry companies to understand their training needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent sales, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Good project management skills, strong coordination and organisational skills.
- Results-oriented, with a track record in taking initiative, identifying opportunities, and closing opportunities.
- Ability to build client relationships strategically, developing senior-level relationships for mutually beneficial long-term benefit.
- Independent, hands-on, and self-driven team player with the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18665.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374