- Support business growth through planning, execution and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in focused countries of SEA.
- Increase brand awareness and support leads generation, customer acquisition and retention in collaboration with third party agencies and local distributors.
- Grow revenue through e-Commerce: develop online stores, manage contents and campaigns to drive traffic to marketplace via the management of 3rd party agencies. In collaboration with sales and distributor to drive sales conversion, coordinate logistics if required.
- Marketing content development and adaptation including marketing collaterals (brochures, manual, packaging etc.) for new and existing products in collaboration with the Product Management team, as well as write-ups for digital campaigns to drive traffic, engagement and leads generation.
- Organize and manage projects and timelines according to processes established
- Managed internal Business Unit stakeholders to ensure clarity of communication throughout campaign
- Preferable: Able to adapt offline marketing collaterals and/or assets to digital format with strong design and UX elements
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing and/or e-commerce experience in both B2B and B2C environments
- Prior experience setting up and managing e-mail campaign workflows on Pardot and other e-mail marketing tools
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18668
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766