- Develop and provide clear reporting and actionable insights which will inform the marketing team and wider businesses the results against digital KPIs. The business will be looking for you to implement best practice digital analytics systems set up through tag management software.
- Using other tools as appropriate (mixed methods approach) to explain online behaviour and supporting planning and execution of A/B and multivariate tests in line with the digital optimisation plan
- Gather information from various analytics sources and interpret patterns and trends
- Set up dashboard to measure end-to-end customer journey based on objectives on every stage of purchase funnel
- Interpret data and turn it into actionable insights which can offer ways to improve marketing effectiveness
- Set up monthly, quarterly, and yearly dashboards to track marketing performance across channels
- Make recommendations about the methods and ways in which we obtain and analyse data to improve quality and the efficiency of data capture and usage.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in web analytics systems (GA360), event tagging / tracking, customer journey analysis, BI and/or other dashboard tools
- Experience with SQL and analysing structured and unstructured data
- Experience with data integration (API knowledge) across enterprise data and analytics platforms
- Knowledge in JSON, HTML, CSS, Java script, and jQuery
- Experience with Tealium's tag management framework and serve as the "Tagging & Implementation Expert" by explaining use cases for measuring user experience and related outcomes.
- Leveraging analytics APIs and building automation tools for analytics reporting that includes platforms such as Tealium API, Google Analytics, Pardot and Hubspot.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18669
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766