- Provide second and third level support for administration, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and overall support of multiple VMware systems.
- Provide effective technical expertise on VMware VDI.
- Maintain and restore VMware backups and snapshots.
- Monitor systems capacity and security of Windows.
- Provide automated solutions using powershell in Microsoft or VMware environment.
- Support Windows/VMWare infrastructure in an enterprise Active Directory Environment.
- Provide support to resolve all VMware Vulnerabilities within the SLA.
- Keep ESX/virtual infrastructure inventory up to date.
- Provide Server service support by owning customers Server incidents within a complex environment and developing a methodical approach to solve the incident or problem.
- Actively contribute to improve and map Server processes within ITIL framework.
- Contribute to the achievement of customer satisfaction by proving best in class support.
- Candidates need to have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related discipline from a recognize education institution.
- 4 to 8 years of proven experience in working with Vsphere 6.5 and above, experience in VDI Horizon 7/8.
- Experience of 2nd / 3rd level support for VDI /VSI environment.
- Competent in Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Windows 2019.
- Technically strong on VMware VDI / VSI, vSphere, Thin Client Management, vRealize Operation Manager and good understanding on Nutanix solution, DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO, Microsoft Windows Cluster / SQL Cluster AOAG (VM) and etc..
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18673
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845