- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing MNC.
- 24X7 Manufacturing environment.
- Responsible to rollout and communicate HR policies.
- Oversee legal compliance of HR related rules and regulations.
- Work closely with Corporate HR on key issues.
- The company representative on HR matters with external organizations such as RBA, HRMC, Union.
- Partner to end-user departments in Planning, Recruitment, Training, Talent development, Work force forecasting, etc.
- Keep abreast in HR practices and make necessary adjustment recommendations from time to time.
- Assume project assignment responsibility as and when by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource.
- At least 10 years of Managerial experiences in HR field.
- Familiar with 24x7 Manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in Compensation & Benefits and Recruitment.
- Must have knowledge in RBA-Responsible Business Alliance-EU compliance practices.
- Dynamic and hands-on.
- Possess good Leadership skills.
- Report to Germany HQ and HR Dept. Head.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18676.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374