- full spectrum of HR function in recruitment and selection, payroll, leave and benefit administration and other HR administrative duties.
- Manage monthly payroll administration
- timely submission for CPF contributions, IR8A, IR21 and all government paid leave claims
- Liaison with overseas business units in reviewing and supporting their HR practices, including payroll administratio
- Maintenance and managing HR e-modules administration (leave and claims)
- Liaison with IT vendors on company development process on IT sodtware/assets/resource.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma or a Bachelor Degree in HR/Business Management.
- Minimum 4 years of working exprience in providing general HR function
- Experience in intracompany liaison will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843