- Report to HR Department head
- Rollout and communicate HR policies
- Work closely with Corporate HR on key issues & oversee legal compliance of HR related rules and regulations
- The company representative on HR matters with external organizations such as RBA, HRMC, Union
- Partner to end-user departments in planning, recruitment, training, talent development, work force forecasting, etc.
- Keep abreast in HR practices and make necessary adjustment recommendations from time to time
- Assume project assignment responsibility as and when by Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and with broad knowledge of HR fields
- Familiar with 24x7 manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge in compensation & benefits and recruitment
- At least 10 years of managerial experiences with at least 5 years in HR field
- Dynamic, hands-on, good leadership and eager to learn
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18683
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766