- Manage and control daily operation particularly on solid chemical’s Transportation Planning and Order Management, ensuring continuous smooth process of purchase, manage inventory and correct stock allocation to order. Providing appropriate instruction and coaching to Planners in daily operation or special project handling.
- Control and supervise the purchasing process with suppliers for solid petrochemical by considering production plan, sales forecast or sales requirement, supplier’s logistics capacity, container availability, shipping line service coverage and it’s changes, load port situation, container availability at depot, supplier’s organization change/ system change, production status, public holiday at supplier’s country and other hub locations, so that advance planning and coordination with respective functions take place. Proactively resolve any issues with the respective stakeholders to find best solution to overcome the challenges.
- Manage and ensure accurate inventory is recorded in SAP system for various hub points.
- Leading the team to provide monthly calculated inventory for sales activities.
- Control and supervise process of stock allocation to Sales Order, prevent any unallocated orders.
- Review and maintain SAP/GATP system to ensure purchasing and inventory management transaction are properly recorded.
- Periodic review on current system (SAP R3 MM, SAP Advance Planning & Optimization (APO) in Global Availability To Promise (GATP), Logistics Execution System (LES) inventory management, system interface with other Sumitomo affiliates is able to support existing business operation from time to time.
- Manage and optimize the resources, people development for sustainable operation.
- Degree or Diploma in Economics, Business Operation and Management/ Business Administration, Logistics and Distribution Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience in the field of inventory planning and control, logistics & distribution management and procurement
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio.
- Possess SAP R/3 and WMS experience.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18684
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766