On behalf of our client in the manufacturing industry, we are sourcing for Systems Administrator.
This role’s primary duties include administration and support for production servers, email, backup, and scale out storage systems. This position will work with a global team of colleagues to support the company’s global production infrastructure and in support of manufacturing and operation as a service team.
- Maintain and monitor all virtual systems, storage systems, backup, servers and appliances to meet the organization's current and future requirements.
- Manage Active Directory security groups and accounts
- Manage Exchange including shared and room mailboxes
- Perform OS hardening based on standard IT security guidelines and fix vulnerability findings in timely manner.
- Ensuring service incidents and requests are managed, resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- Implement and maintain system security in accordance to security and controls
- Work with facilities to oversee datacenter facilities such as server room
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, updates and upgrades to virtual/ storage/ server/ appliances, software and hardware
- Analyze and monitor resource and network utilization and problems and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems & system management tools
- Work with the respective application and network/system teams in troubleshooting and identifying hardware and software errors
- Adhere to corporate change management policies and practices
- Perform 24X7 on call responsibilities in a global follow the sun model
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Technology, Information Technology
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in IT systems
- Working experience in supporting Windows servers (Windows 2019/2016/2012)
- Working experience with VMware virtualization, AD, DNS, DHCP, Group policy, Patch management.
- Working experience in system security (e.g. OS/ System hardening, vulnerability re-mediation)
- Working experience with HPE ProLiant, HPE Synergy, HPE Blade Chassis and Dell Servers
- Working experience with Office 365 Email administration
- Working experience of SAN, ISCSI, NAS, DFS, SMB, NFS, SFTP, and backup topology
- Good understanding of network concepts in a cluster environment
- Experience in managing Dell EMC storage such as VNX, Unity and Pure Storage are advantageous
- Experience in hybrid-cloud environment and AWS is advantageous
- Relevant experience in PowerShell or powerCLI or other scripting languages is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of IT projects and deliver them on time
- ONLY non-work pass applicants can be considered for this position
- Yearly Contract renewable employment
To Apply, please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673