- Exciting Architectural Firm
- Work Location: Central North
- In charge of development of plans, construction documents, and consultation with relevant authorities.
- Communicate with relevant authorities/officials/clients/consultants/contractors during project permitting and construction phase of each project.
- Determine construction materials, fixtures & finishes and the best methods for the project.
- Clear understanding and knowledge of construction techniques, furniture detailing, mechanical systems and lighting.
- Clear understanding of building regulations and codes, design development and detailing.
- Assess project needs, resolve issues and deliver in a timely manner.
- Engage in project & site meetings with clients/consultants/contractors.
- Diploma in Architecture or equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Able to read/understand Revit/BIM drawing is highly preferable
- Knowledge in building codes and regulatory standards
- Knowledgeable in large industrial project with warehousing and production facilities preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe etc.
- Has strong communication, project management skills and problem-solving skills
- Independent with strong analytical and planning skills
- Highly motivated, proactive as well as team player
- Able to work in a team
- Willing to go project site meeting if needed (around 4 times a month)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18750
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491