- Startup & commissioning of Medical/Pharmacy Transport Automation System incl. Pneumatic Tube System, Automated Guided Vehicles, Mobile Robotic Couriers, Pharmacy Automation System such as Robotic Medication Management System, etc.
- Maintenance and monitor the transportation automation system to minimize the system down time
- Preventive maintenance of Company’s systems at customers’ site
- Follow the customer support process and ensure all system failure incidents recorded
- Technical support & breakdown services incl. trouble-shooting & repair of the equipment/system
- Diploma/Higher Nitec/ Nitec in related discipline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably with some field-service experience, in related field an advantage
- Able to perform day-shift work (Morning or Afternoon Shift). Shift Allowances are applicable.
- Suitably qualified candidates may be considered for more senior position
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671