- Plan, coordinate and manage SG & regional (CN/TW/KR/PH/TH/VN) payroll
- Responsible for Payroll calculation, consolidation, submission with high accuracy and timely manner
- Monthly and adhoc payroll reporting
- Provide accounting team with journals related to payroll
- Act as the point of contact for employees’ queries and requests regarding payroll
- Submit tax forms, other payroll duties not covered by outsourcing parties
- Responsible of cost center headcount and payroll forecasting
- Validation of staff expenses report to ensure compliance with company T&E policy.
- Update and consolidate all the government related benefits i.e. Job Support Scheme, Job Redesign Funding, etc.
- Other payroll or finance administrative duties when assigned by direct superior
- A Diploma holder in Finance/Accounting with payroll working experience is preferred.
- At least 5 years working experience in independent Finance & Payroll position
- MS Office, SAP, Prosoft or other External Payroll Software
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18758
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766