- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Chemical Manufacturing MNC.
- Manage and control daily operation particularly on Solid Chemical’s Transportation Planning and Order Management, ensuring continuous smooth process of purchase, manage inventory and correct stock allocation to order.
- Providing appropriate instruction and coaching to Planners in daily operation or special project handling.
- Control and supervise the Purchasing process with suppliers for Solid Petrochemical by considering production plan, sales forecast or sales requirement, supplier’s logistics capacity, container availability, shipping line service coverage and it’s changes, load port situation, container availability at depot, supplier’s organization change/system change, production status, public holiday at supplier’s country and other hub locations, so that advance planning and coordination with respective functions take place.
- Proactively resolve any issues with the respective stakeholders to find best solution to overcome the challenges.
- Manage and ensure accurate inventory is recorded in SAP system for various hub points.
- Leading the team to provide monthly calculated inventory for sales activities.
- Control and Supervise process of stock allocation to Sales Order, prevent any unallocated orders.
- Review and maintain SAP/GATP system to ensure purchasing and inventory management transaction are properly recorded.
- Periodic review on current system (SAP R3 MM, SAP Advance Planning & Optimization (APO) in Global Availability To Promise (GATP), Logistics Execution System (LES) inventory management, system interface with other Sumitomo affiliates is able to support existing business operation from time to time.
- Gather information and requirement of new business needs; consider new process flow or modify current process flow; evaluate and identify system enhancement to support new business model e.g. new hub/new storage location. Discuss project timeline with IT and relevant stakeholders. Coordinate user testing and implement system enhancement.
- Conduct and Supervise yearly review of JSOX Narratives and Policies & Procedures for the scope of Purchasing and Inventory Management; ensuring the team is adhere to the requirements.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Operation and Management/Business Administration, Logistics and Distribution Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience in the field of Inventory planning and Control, Logistics & Distribution management and Procurement; from Chemicals/Polymer industry.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS Visio.
- Possess SAP R/3 and WMS experience. In depth experience in HANA migration is a plus.
- Meticulous and logical thinking, excellent critical and analytical skill.
- Enjoy and be able to perform effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.15pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18763.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374