- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing MNC.
- Individual Contributor.
- Plan, coordinate and manage SG & Regional (CN/TW/KR/PH/TH/VN) Payroll.
- Responsible for Payroll calculation, consolidation, submission with high accuracy and timely manner.
- Monthly and ad-hoc payroll reporting.
- Provide accounting team with journals related to payroll.
- Act as the point of contact for employees’ queries and requests regarding payroll.
- Submit tax forms, other payroll duties not covered by outsourcing parties.
- Responsible of cost center headcount and payroll forecasting.
- Validation of staff expenses report to ensure compliance with company T&E policy.
- Update and consolidate all the Government related benefits i.e. Job Support Scheme, Job Redesign Funding, etc.
- Other payroll or finance administrative duties when assigned by direct superior.
- Minimum Diploma holder in Finance/Accounting with Payroll working experience.
- At least 5 years' working experience in independent Finance & Payroll function.
- Experience in SAP is a must.
- Experience in Prosoft or other External Payroll Software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; bilingual in Chinese as to liaise with Chinese speaking colleagues in China & Taiwan for Payroll processess.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, detailed and organized.
- Well-versed and possess good knowledge of Payroll processes and Employment labor laws.
- Working Location: Science Park.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18764.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374