- Our Client is in the Public Service.
- As a member of the Strategic Planning and Policy team, you are responsible for providing strategic advice to the Chief Executive and Senior Management on the economic implications of policies and programs.
- You will be the source of knowledge for aspects related to economics and data within the Company, as well as contribute to project conceptualisation, design, funding and implementation.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver a wide range of economic research to support Policy development.
- Support the development of IP Policy for Singapore.
- Work closely with the strategic planning and policy team, to identify and prioritise opportunities to realise the vision of the Company.
- Assure the relevance and technical quality of economics research in all Company's projects.
- Represent Company at international economics and statistics-related forums, and explore areas of collaboration with Overseas offices and International organisations.
- Minimum Degree in Economics.
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience in Economics Research and Policy.
- Strong technical econometrics knowledge, including familiarity with data/econometrics software.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express complex ideas simply and logically, both orally and in written form.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18765.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374