- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- As the key person in helping to shape the digital strategy for the Company and proving the success of relevant campaign marketing and optimization efforts across all digital channels.
- The ideal Candidate should have a strong track record and passion for Digital Marketing and be able to show business outcomes achieved using a well-executed digital strategy.
- Support business growth through planning, execution and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in focused countries of SEA.
- Increase brand awareness and support leads generation, customer acquisition and retention in collaboration with third party agencies and local distributors.
- Grow revenue through e-Commerce: develop online stores, manage contents and campaigns to drive traffic to marketplace via the management of 3rd party agencies. In collaboration with sales and distributor to drive sales conversion, coordinate logistics if required.
- Marketing content development and adaptation including marketing collaterals (brochures, manual, packaging, etc.) for new and existing products in collaboration with the Product Management team, as well as write-ups for digital campaigns to drive traffic, engagement and leads generation.
- Organize and manage projects and timelines according to processes established.
- Managed internal Business Unit stakeholders to ensure clarity of communication throughout campaign.
- Able to adapt offline marketing collaterals and/or assets to digital format with strong design and UX elements.
- Monitoring current & future digital marketing trends.
- Degree in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Digital Marketing and/or e-Commerce experience in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Prior experience in setting up and managing e-mail campaign workflows on Pardot and other e-mail marketing tools.
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Experience in Web design, user experience and human centered design expertise.
- Outstanding digital, innovative & creative mindset.
- Strong analytical and data-driven capabilities.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects, digital marketing campaigns and on sales strategies with expected outcome.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team player with ability to understand, share and explain digital requirements and potential.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18766.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374