- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- As the key person in helping to shape the Digital strategy for the Company and proving the success of their continual changes through the promotion of data driven decision making across the marketing team, and the business.
- Responsible for the analytics strategy and promoting best practice across the business (e.g. to analyze how Customers interact with Company's digital properties, etc.), providing insights & recommendations on opportunities for optimization and improvement to the Marketing team and the wider business.
- Analyzing data from multiple sources, including web analytics, optimization testing, external sources, and other insights tools.
- As an experienced user of web analytics systems, you will be implementing tracking solutions on Company's digital properties to appropriately track and report against specific goals and KPIs for projects and campaigns.
- Be the first point of contact for business users of the web analytics systems to assist them with specific requirements.
- Develop and provide clear reporting and actionable insights which will inform the Marketing team and wider businesses the results against digital KPIs. The business will be looking for you to implement best practice digital analytics systems set up through tag management software.
- Using other tools as appropriate (mixed methods approach) to explain online behavior and supporting planning and execution of A/B and multivariate tests in line with the digital optimization plan.
- Gather information from various analytics sources and interpret patterns and trends.
- Set up dashboard - set up clear end-to-end customer journey map via data and analytics into easily understood dashboard.
- Interpret data and turn it into actionable insights which can offer ways to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Set up monthly, quarterly, and yearly dashboards to track marketing performance across channels.
- Feed Marketing team and agencies with key insight into trends and KPIs.
- Make recommendations about the methods and ways in which we obtain and analyze data to improve quality and the efficiency of data capture and usage.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science with Accounting/Business Reporting knowledge.
- Obtained Professional Qualification/Certification in Data Analytic.
- At least 2 to 4 years’ experience in Web analytics systems (GA360), event tagging/tracking, customer journey analysis, BI and/or other dashboard tools.
- Experience with SQL and analysing structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with data integration (API knowledge) across enterprise data and analytics platforms.
- Experience with Tealium's tag management framework and serve as the "Tagging & Implementation Expert" by explaining use cases for measuring user experience and related outcomes.
- Leveraging analytics APIs and building automation tools for analytics reporting that includes platforms such as Tealium API, Google Analytics, Pardot and Hubspot.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, numbers and outcomes driven individual.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18766.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374