- Full spectrum of staffing activity from coordinating interview arrangement, preparation of salary offers, and closing of offers with the candidates
- Job evaluation of job positions
- Develops, maintains, and updates all recruitment records and files in a strictly confidential manner
- Responsible for onboarding activity such as conducting orientation sessions
- Assist daily training inquiries and training application request
- Maintain all necessary training records and files to support review and audit
- Other operational support.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in HR funcition
- Understand on Employment Act
- Able to work in fast pace environment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843