- Reports to Finance Director.
- Responsible for accounting activities, regulatory, management and Head Office reporting,
- Duties include daily regulatory compliance reporting, Nostro reconciliation and general expenses processing.
- Prepare and review GST returns, and variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Coordinate with regulators and stakeholders on regulatory reporting and manual reporting information.
- Participate in month-end/year-end closing activities
- Assist with queries and requests, audit confirmation, audit issues.
- Maintain local procedures/controls.
- Respond to regular/ad-hoc data and report requests from other stakeholders.
- Participate in projects, systems implementation and enhancements.
- Possess Diploma/ Degree with at least 6-7 years of experience in Finance Department of wholesale bank
- Experience in MAS and regulatory reporting, particularly in new MAS 610 reporting, regulatory ratios computation and monitoring, as well as dealing in changes to regulatory reporting requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Able to understand and comply to regulatory requirements
- Experience with Avaloq & SAP is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144