• Responsible for accounting activities, regulatory, management and Head Office reporting, daily regulatory compliance reporting, Nostro reconciliation and general expenses processing.
• Review annual statutory accounts and budgeting
• Identify gaps and offer improvement on reports preparation efficiency and controls
• Participate in month-end/year-end closing activities
• Guide and supervise junior members of the team;
• Participate in projects, systems implementation and enhancements.
• Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years relevant experience in Financial Institution
• Strong knowledge of corporate tax, FRS and MAS regulatory reporting, including MAS 610 reporting.
• Must have prior experience in statutory accounts preparation.
• Strong MS Excel skills.
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144