- Manage team primarily in account maintenance
- Responsible for Team KPIs, periodic reporting to management on issues, and any projects assigned to the team
- Ensure proper KYC procedures in place
- Review and approve of new client on-boarding and ensure proper KYC procedures are in place
- Work with internal stakeholders to review and amend procedure regarding compliance rules and regulations requirements
- Act as escalation point for issues pertaining to complex client profiles, and inform management of potential areas of concerns
- Serve as the key representative to attend the discussions and file reviews for periodic audit purposes
- In charges of recruitment, training and staff development to function effectively as a team
- Degree holder in Banking/Finance/Business Management, with at least 5-7 years of work experience, preferably in team management, KYC, AML.
- Strong understanding with requirements under MAS Notice on AML/KYC/CDD, and FATCA/CRS requirements
- Securities firm background, with onboarding and review experience
- Performed approvals and supervision of team
- Knowledge in Futures products, Common Reporting Standards and QI is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144