- Install, test, and calibrate our AMHS equipment in the initial phase of a project.
- Carry out regular inspections, tests, and preventive maintenance after the initial phase of the project.
- Perform troubleshooting and recovery tasks to minimize the downtime of our AMHS.
- Conduct on-the-job training to new and junior members when required.
- Draft service and maintenance reports for both submission to customer and for internal quality control.
- Liaise with customers to arrange schedules for jobs and to update customers on work progress.
- Supervise work done by sub-contractors for installation and mechanical modifications.
- Coordinate with company logistics support staff on matters of parts ordering and delivery
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
- Experienced candidates with about 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience in a mechanical/electrical/mechatronics engineering roles.
- Physically and mentally fit, able to endure working in cleanroom environments and long overtime hours.
- A team player with positive work attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to grasp current work situation and plan work ahead of time in order to keep pace with schedule.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693