- Our Client is a Public Healthcare.
- Responsible for the management of assigned clinical service(s) across the continuum of care, and achieving outcomes in Customer Service, volume & financial targets, processes and learning & growth perspectives.
- Responsible for daily operations of service points assigned, including front counter services, Administrative/Operational matters and partnering Nursing Officer to solve system and process problems.
- Ensure facilities are patient friendly, safe and spick & span.
- Work with other Department Managers to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care and achieve customer satisfaction targets.
- Responsible for achieving the volume and financial targets for the clinical services of respective service points.
- Develop and carry out business plans in conjunction with the clinical chiefs to ensure that goals are reached.
- Manage a group of staff providing customer services in service points and responsible for staff recruitment and retention.
- Manage projects and exploit appropriate new technologies to achieve cost saving and competitive advantage.
- Perform data analysis and manage process improvement projects.
- Perform other assignments as delegated by Operations Manager and Head of Department.
- A recognized Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience.
- Practical knowledge of Hospital operations and Healthcare financial schemes would be highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional coordination, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18778.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374