- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- Responsible for selling Company's Hardware and Software technology-based solutions to end users (B2B).
- Products and services include high speed inkjet printers, paper recycler (PaperLab), Large Format Printers as well as related software solutions.
- Analyses territory/account/market segment potential and target specific areas of opportunity.
- Ability to perform cold calls to build funnels, initiate contact with end users, determine needs, conduct demo and relevant sales presentations/proposals to close a sale.
- Develops selling strategies and maintains after-sale customer relationships.
- Completes all sales orders and required activity reporting, forecast, inventory planning, and other business reports.
- Achieves 100% of personal/team/division quota.
- Achieve proficiency in product, software and promotion knowledge.
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner, using system(s) provided by the company.
- Attends and completes all relevant meetings and trainings.
- Diploma in Business Administration, or Information Technology.
- At least 3 years' experience in Direct Sales and Customer Account Management.
- Knowledge for Office Automation (OA) industry, especially copier and high-speed production machines as well as OA relevant software.
- Prior exposure to Government/Enterprise segment will be highly preferred.
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales quota.
- Excellent verbal, communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to think out of the box, tenacious with a positive mindset.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18779.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374