- Our Client is a Public Healthcare.
- Reporting to the Resourcing lead, you will be responsible for full cycle of Recruitment process including seeking out new talents and conduct sourcing activities for open positions.
- Responsible for full cycle of Recruitment from searching for candidates, screening applicants, conducting interviews, salary proposals to following up on acceptance and confirmation of commencement date.
- Work collaboratively with respective departments to determine the talent needs.
- Build a good pipeline of qualified candidates to fill critical/evergreen roles to reduce the hiring lead time.
- Rationalize all Recruitment channels in terms of price, terms and conditions, service level and success rates to determine the most effective channel for respective roles.
- Update Business Partners (BP) on the recruitment process.
- Prepare reports for Management review and assist in outreach/publicity events.
- Other assigned roles.
- Bachelors' Degree in Human Resource, Business or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of Recruiter experience in both passive and active searches.
- Experience in Healthcare industry will be highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel Pivot Table and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the employment landscape, trends, practices and employment act/other local regulatory.
- Resourceful, resilient and able to work independently.
- Highly numerate and meticulous in entire recruitment process/event coordination.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines.
- One (1) Year Contract (Maternity cover).
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18781.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374