- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- Marketing Planning for New and Existing products.
- Managed sales forecast and inventory.
New Product Launches
- Price setting and create Marketing material.
- Sales target planning and GTM/RTM strategy planning.
- Competitor and marketing analysis.
Sales and Marketing
- Consider and promote Promotion and Marketing activities to achieve sales target.
- Responsible for Webinar, Promotion, Sales activities and Market communication.
- Performing sales promotion plan.
- Manage sales forecast, Inventory management, Slow-moving management.
- New product planning.
- Promotion planning.
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- More than 3 years' experience in Product Management; includes Price setting, Competitor and Marketing analysis, Planned and Performed GTM strategy.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent stakeholders management skills.
- Reports to Regional Product Manager, Commercial Products Division.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18781.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374