- Our Client is a Public Healthcare.
- You will be a part of the Medical HR team to provide timely support to the Clinicians on a broad spectrum of Human Resource functions such as Recruitment, Payroll administration, Performance management and promotion, Manpower reporting and budgeting, ad-hoc reporting and billing.
- You will work with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) on matters related to Clinicians' practising Certification and assessment evaluation reports.
- Provide support to review, enhance current HR processes and work on HR projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant HR working experience, from Healthcare industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, Vlookup, Pivot Table, include setting formulae.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholders management skills.
- A strong team player and able to multi-task in a fast changing environment.
- Two (2) Years' Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18782.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374