- Our Client is a Public Healthcare.
- Individual Contributor.
- Establish systems, policies and processes to ensure accurate tracking of workload of Clinical services and timely payment.
- Develop and drive the change management strategy for the implementation of the new remuneration scheme.
- Perform deep dive analysis and modelling on various types of data.
- Prepare management reports to provide scheme updates.
- Represent institution point of view for Clinician remuneration matters.
- Bachelors' Degree from a recognised University.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Performance & Reward scheme for +/- 600 Clinicians, with experience in data modelling and analytics.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Advanced user).
- Meticulous and comfortable with managing large scale data sets.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18783.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374