- Install, test, and calibrate AMHS equipment in the initial phase of a project.
- Carry out regular inspections, tests, and preventive maintenance after the initial phase of the project.
- Perform troubleshooting and recovery tasks to minimize the downtime of AMHS.
- Conduct on-the-job training to new and junior members when required.
- Draft service and maintenance reports for both submission to customer and for internal quality control.
- Liaise with customers to arrange schedules for jobs and to update customers on work progress.
- Supervise work done by sub-contractors for installation and mechanical modifications.
- Coordinate with company logistics support staff on matters of parts ordering and delivery.
- Polytechnic Diploma in an engineering related field
- Physically and mentally fit, able to endure working in cleanroom environments and long overtime hours.
- A team player with positive work attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to grasp current work situation and plan work ahead of time in order to keep pace with schedule.
- Experience in cleanrooms or AMHS equipment is a huge plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949