- Identify and develop new continuing education and training (CET) opportunities aligned to organization objectives and strategy.
- Actively search, analyze opportunities and targeting suitable organizations to drive new business development that supports the sales strategy
- Spearhead and lead in all assigned business development projects/initiatives and coming up with strategies to drive and execute the project successfully.
- Managing internal, governmental, and corporate stakeholder relations includes sourcing for new contacts and curating a shared network of active and potential relationships.
- Developing new business opportunities with employers and industry partners to secure enrolment numbers for our training programmes and collaboration opportunities.
- Monitoring course take-ups, revenue, and expenses of training programmes.
- To oversee and manage the administration of grants and fundings and operational work for the programs to run smoothly.
- Implementing and managing all other assigned project activities and events.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Engineering.
- 4 years of track record in successful business development and sales in consulting/education/professional services sectors, at least 2 years of experience in managerial/supervisory role.
- Prior experience in working in similar roles in an education/training organization would be highly advantageous.
- Resourceful, people-centric and enjoy working with industry companies to understand their training needs.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18790
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766