- As a member of the Strategic Planning and Policy team, you are responsible for providing strategic advice to the management on the economic implications of intellectual property (“IP”) policies and programs affecting the Singapore IP ecosystem.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver a wide range of economic research to support policy development;
- Support the development of IP policy for Singapore;
- Work closely with the strategic planning and policy team, and possibly otherteams, to identify and prioritise opportunities to realise the vision of the company.
- Assure the relevance and technical quality of economics research in all company projects; and
- Representthe company at international IP economics and statistics-related forums (e.g., organised by WIPO or OECD), and explore areas of collaboration with overseas offices and international organisations.
- Background in Economics, with at least 5 years’ relevant work experience;
- Strong technical econometrics knowledge, including familiarity with data/econometrics software; and
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express complex ideas simply and logically, both orally and in written form.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18971
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766