- Requirements engineering for customer driven and strategic factory automation projects within the Die Attach group
- Alignment and clarification of the requirements with R&D software development teams, including support during implementation and final approval of the related software features.
- Responsible for the execution of customer specific projects in the automation / host integration area, from pre-sales activities right through final acceptance by customer.
- Testing of the host interfaces and functionality on Die Attach products in-house and at customer site (including Alpha and Beta testing)
- Creation of technical customer documentation for host integration or automation topics.
- Internal Know How partner and contact person for Automation / Host integration topics for all Die Attach products
- Delivers close interaction and support to the individual product lines
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Technical Information Technology, Physics or equivalent
- Proven professional experience with Software / IT Systems background in Semiconductor Machinery field
- With SECS / GEM knowledge
- Proficient in dealing directly with various stake holders of the customer
- Experienced in Requirements Engineering & Project Management
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, committed, customer-oriented and structured approach
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to travel up to approx. 25 %
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671