- Develop and sustain PVD processes in manufacturing environment.
- Able to lead and advise relatively new engineers on the day-to-day functional tasks
- Monitor and control SPC/FDC trends for all process types
- Represent and lead department in cross module projects/meetings
- To perform qualification of new tool types and relevant documentation work
- Advise shift engineers on the necessary procedure to be followed in the event of abnormality
- Perform and characterize process and equipment system to maintain and control process parameters
- Troubleshoot process deviation and equipment malfunctions to improve process quality and productivity
- Implement continuous improvement projects to improve the process capabilities, reliability and cost
- Improve manufacturing yield and quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Physics/Applied Physics, Materials Science, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering studies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in PVD module with hands-on experience for Nitride/Oxide processes
- Must be familiar with AMAT/Novellus tool types with relevant experience
- Must be able to handle leadership roles assignment as well as cross module functional roles
- Must be very proficient in communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a cross functional team
- Technical skills including problem-solving, statistical data analysis and design of experiment
- Proficiency in data analysis and presentation tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint or other similar software tools.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671