- Maintain and monitor all virtual systems, storage systems, backup, servers and appliances to meet the organization's requirements.
- Manage Active Directory security groups and accounts
- Manage Exchange including shared and room mailboxes
- Perform OS hardening based on standard IT security guidelines and fix vulnerability findings in timely manner.
- Implement and maintain system security in accordance to security and controls
- Work with facilities to oversee datacenter facilities such as server room
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, updates and upgrades to virtual/ storage/ server/ appliances, software and hardware
- Analyze and monitor resource and network utilization and problems and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems & system management tools
- Work with the respective application and network/system teams in troubleshooting and identifying hardware and software errors
- Ensuring service incidents and requests are managed, resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- Adhere to corporate change management policies and practices
- Perform 24X7 on call responsibilities in a global follow the sun model
- Degree/ Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Possessing IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- 3 years of relevant experience in IT systems.
- Working experience in supporting Windows servers (Windows 2019/2016/2012)
- Working experience with VMware virtualization, AD, DNS, DHCP, Group policy, Patch management.
- Working experience in system security (e.g. OS/ System hardening, vulnerability re-mediation)
- Working experience with HPE ProLiant, HPE Synergy, HPE Blade Chassis and Dell Servers
- Working experience with Office 365 Email administration
- Working experience of SAN, ISCSI, NAS, DFS, SMB, NFS, SFTP, and backup topology
- Good understanding of network concepts in a cluster environment
- Experience in managing Dell EMC storage such as VNX, Unity and Pure Storage are advantageous
- Experience in hybrid-cloud environment and AWS is advantageous
- Relevant experience in PowerShell or powerCLI or other scripting languages is advantageous
- Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of IT projects and deliver them on time
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18796
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239