► MNC, Semicon
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Haw Par Villa
- Plan, coordinate and manage SG & regional (CN/TW/KR/PH/TH/VN) payroll
- Responsible for Payroll calculation, consolidation, submission with high accuracy and timely manner
- Monthly and adhoc payroll reporting
- Provide accounting team with journals related to payroll
- Act as the point of contact for employees’ queries and requests regarding payroll
- Submit tax forms, other payroll duties not covered by outsourcing parties
- Responsible of cost center headcount and payroll forecasting
- Validation of staff expenses report to ensure compliance with company T&E policy.
- Update and consolidate all the government related benefits i.e. Job Support Scheme, Job Redesign Funding, etc.
- Other payroll or finance administrative duties when assigned by direct superior
- Diploma holder in Finance/Accounting with payroll working experience with 5 years working experience in independent Finance & Payroll position
- Well verse in MS Office, SAP, Prosoft or other External Payroll Software
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Being meticulous, detailed and organized is a super critical success factor
- Analytical strength
- Having good knowledge of payroll processes and employment labor laws
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18797
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138