- Handle financial consolidation for management and statutory reporting purposes as well as preparation of annual audited accounts
- Review monthly / quarterly accounts of related business units before submission to Management and follow-up on issues arising, and to ensure compliance of Group Financial Policies by the business units
- Develop and deliver proactively Finance strategies and recommending action plan that contributes to the achievement of the corporate strategy and operational objectives of the company.
- Communicate financial results to investors, compiling annual reports and other major financial disclosures to the relevant parties.
- Develop financial forecasts and highlight key targets driving the forecasts.
- Oversee the book-keeping of investment holding companies and to ensure timely monthly closing and reporting
- Liaise with Group’s Auditors and Company Secretary on all accounting, tax and secretarial matters.
- Align policies on financial controls to ensure effective corporate governance in line with directions set in the Group financial policies and procedures.
- Good Degree in Accountancy / Finance, Qualified CPA / ACA
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Candidates with audit consolidation experience a must
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong leadership and analytical capabilities
- Strong in financial analysis and decision support skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18804
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766