- The role will cover a broad range of HR activities in support of the Group HR team with primary focus on recruitment, HRIS and Employee Relations.
- Explore and recommend various modes of recruitment search, such as using employee referrals, employment agencies, social media, on-site or virtual career fairs and job placement advertisements.
- Screen and interview candidates and coordinate the scheduling of interviews and employment offering process.
- Assist in the management of HRIS and support in system enhancement
- Recommend ways to optimize and showcase Employee Value Proposition to provide a consistent platform for employer branding and experience management.
- Attending career fairs. Handle presentations to visitors; draft program and be the focal point to coordinate visit.
- Provide support in HR Due Diligence, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits as well as providing advice on HR best practices etc where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management or IT
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in an HR generalist role especially in recruitment in large corporate organizations.
- Good knowledge in labour regulations, HR practices & outreach to IHL
- Strong analytical skill, numeric inclined and meticulous
- Display a confident, matured and pleasant disposition
- Team player, high initiative and self-motivated
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18805
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766