- The role covers a broad range of HR activities primarily organisation development (OD). Acting as an in-house OD specialist, the role is involved in the effective design, development and on-time delivery/implementation of OD initiatives/solutions to the business.
- Review present practices, develop and design organisational development tools and interventions to successfully implement HR transformations.
- Responsible for sourcing, evaluating, recommending and managing external partners, trainers and/or vendors in relation to OD/team building. Actively participate in vendor selection efforts and work closely with VP (Group HR) in the negotiation and contracting process for procurement of services and/or products.
- In consultation with Global Head of HR and VP (Group HR), define, develop, implement and sustain FISH! and Global OD Movement strategy for senior leaders and employees in the Group as well as working with the respective regions to cascade these initiatives.
- Develop strong internal and external HR branding material ie media write-ups, Global Clips, HR segment of Annual Report etc.
- Formulate, monitor and evaluate effectiveness of various FISH! campaigns.
- Responsible for OD event planning as well as end-to-end logistics for Fish!, LeaderFish! and ODConnect webinars and other teambuilding events.
- Research and write for Fish! communication materials such as videos, Global Clips, teams chatbot etc.
- A good degree in Human Resource Management, IT
- Minimum 8 years of experience in OD or in the field of training including course design, development and adult education/learning styles.
- Working knowledge of current and emerging OD / training tools and learning aids.
- Displays strong learning agility as well as a confident, mature and pleasant disposition
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Experience in implementing organization wide change.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18806
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766