- Responsible for growing business in designated market segments in Southeast Asia
- Responsible for the direct and channel sales process, to meet and/ or exceed sales targets
- Develop and implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Cultivate a network across the value chain/ within the customer organization to develop offer with strong value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and commercial terms of sales agreements
- Conduct data-based territory analysis and prioritize efforts to maximize territory performance
- Proactively develop and document appropriate level of account plans for accounts within territory
- Plan, complete, document (with follow up) sales calls as per the account plan
- Forecast based on customer insights, market insights, and opportunity progression to provide monthly volume guidance
- Ensure opportunities have the required resources and documented to enable timely funnel progression
- Support collaborative efforts with Marketing and Technology in pursuing new application/product and business strategy development
- Understanding and providing feedback on market/application and competitive intelligence
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- At least 10 years of commercial sales/ account management, with at least 5 years from Chemical Coatings and Ink related industries
- Strong communication skills to influence clients and partners
- Strategic thinking, proactive and result oriented
- Independent and self motivated
- Able to travel up to 40 to 50% around SEA region
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18810.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898