To work as a point‐of‐contact within the Infrastructure team for all new system initiatives, responsibilities are:
• To understand systems operations environment and drive Infrastrucure review processes, provide recommendations and solutions within Cloud or Infrastructure related technologies
• To manage infrastructure services to support systems environments
• Responsible in Project management activities, colloborate with team members and vendors to deliver projects, perform project tracking and review deliverables to ensure requirements are met and delivered within timeline.
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science and equivalent.
• Proven relevant working experience in IT infrastructure/ IT industries
• Advance knowledge and experience for IT infrastructure (Cloud ‐ Azure, AWS, M365, Cisco Cloud Security, Citrix VDI | On Prem ‐ Wintel Server, Linux and PC)
• Hands‐on individual contributor and be able to lead and guide vendor, and work with local and offshore team
• Good technical knowledge of application infrastructure technologies as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies driving daily infrastructure operations.
• Project management experience in project planning, budgeting, scheduling, risk, issue management and etc.
• Possess good technical proficiencies in any of the following skills:
• Cloud Knowledge ‐ Azure, AWS, M365, Cisco Cloud Security, Citrix VDI
• Cloud Migration & Planning knowledge ‐ Azure, AWS
• Hardware knowledge ‐ HPE Server, Storage | Dell Server, Storage
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 platform Technologies
• Virtualization Technologies (VMware, Hyper‐V)
• Backup Technologies (Veeam & Symantec)
• Microsoft Windows PC OS 10 platform Technologies
• Microsoft SQL Database/ Oracle Database management
• Network Routing / SD WAN / Firewall Policy (Administration level knowledge)
• Relevant certifications will be added advantage. e.g. AWS Certified with Solution Architect Associate or Professional/ Azure Certified with Administrator Associate or Solution Architect Expert
• Able to travel on short notice according to requirements *** No traveling for the time being due to Covid.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18811
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845