- Responsible for a broad range of HR activities in support of the Group HR team with primary focus on Recruitment, HRIS and Employee Relations.
- To provide support in HR Due Diligence, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits as well as providing advice on HR best practices where necessary.
- Recruitment & HRIS Management.
- Explore and recommend various modes of Recruitment search, such as using employee referrals, employment agencies, social media, on-site or virtual career fairs and job placement advertisements.
- Recommend ways to optimize and showcase Employee Value Proposition to provide a consistent platform for employer branding and experience management.
- Maintain job portals and social media sites.
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications, assist in job redesign when required.
- Screen and interview candidates and coordinate the scheduling of interviews and employment offering process.
- Support the AVP/SM in all logistics for on-boarding and off-boarding of Corporate Centre employees.
- Co-ordinate the admin briefing and induction of new hires.
- Co-ordinate logistics for recruitment drive when necessary.
- Implementing conceptual ideas and execute designs for HR communications material, videos relating to recruitment events.
- Implement recruitment management solution in applicant tracking system, data analytics, integration with HRIS.
- Attending career fairs. Handle presentations to visitors; draft program and be the focal point to coordinate visit.
- Explore on Digital HR and provide recommendations on areas to digitalization or robotic process automation.
- Co-ordinate Corporate Centre employee relations and engagement efforts, activities, lunch reception, where necessary.
- Assist in all HR and administrative functions as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in an HR Generalist role, especially Recruitment in large corporate organizations.
- Good knowledge in labour regulations, HR practices & outreach to IHL.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, include MS Excel & PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- Experience in video-editing will be an advantage.
- Possess good organisational skills, with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong analytical skill, numeric inclined and meticulous.
- Team player, high initiative and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and exercise initiative with strong interpersonal skills.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18812.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374